If you’re like most residents, you need your property to be secure 24/7. but, do home security systems work in Concord?
The simple answer: you bet. But, how do you get the most from your security system? Not only can the alarms and sensors give excellent protection, the state-of-the-art components give a level of efficiency and control you could not have thought about previously. By adding home automation, surveillance, and easy-to-use tools through a smartphone app, you can have a safe home that’s automated to your needs.
Let's take a minute and learn why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is a good idea for your house.
Necessary Home Security Features
To know your Concord home security system works to its potential, you need these essential home security devices:
- Window and door sensors: You could find this unusual, but most burglars come into your house right through the front door. The other most frequent points of entry are backyard doors and ground-levelfirst-floor windows. For these reasons, entryway sensors are considered the foundation of your security system. When the security system is live and your door sensors are triggered, the loud, high-decibel siren will go off and your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be contacted.
- Touchscreen central hub: Get rid of those unresponsive number pads, as state-of-the-art smart screens now arm and disarm your system. These touch screens will also direct your automation, security cameras, and 24 monitoring.
- Mobile security app: The topmost security system let you control every aspect of your security system through a smartphone app. Now if an alarm or sensor triggers, you can see a pop-up notification to your smartphone. Also, activate your motion alarms anywhere, schedule your smart door locks, arise and lower the thermostat and more.
- Home security decals and yard signs: While there is no tech in a yard sign or a window sticker, they do forewarn a would-be thief that your property is protected.
Can A Home Security System Keep You More Secure In Concord?
While it could appear like an overreaction to install alarms and set-up an app on a phone when you have door locks and reside in a secure area, the studies say that home security systems will help guard your home. For example, a paper from Rutger University sees that most thieves will actively stay away from properties with a security system installed. They’ll instead look to target a better home that is left unprotected.
That backs up with numbers from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. Their research states that most burglarized homes do not have a home security. With numbers, they are 300% more likely to be burglarized than houses that are protected. And while displaying that your property have an alarm helps prevent instructions, other things -- like smart lights and a doorbell security cameras -- can also make your home unappealing to thieves.
Of course, modern home security systems can do more than buzz an alarm. Nowadays you can add in some other services that make a home security safer and energy efficient.
round-the-clock Monitoring Is The Best Backup Plan
Does a home security system work in Concord without 24-hour monitoring? Having a constant vigilance is always the best bet and 24-hour monitoring from ADT agents can ensure the police or fire arrive to the scene quickly after a tripped sensor.
Monitoring professionals can secure your home all day long -- whether you are there or not. If you’re out and can’t hear your system going off, they’ll contact you and the authorities after a tripped alarm event. Even if you’re still at home, you won't have to worry about contacting the authorities and make sure family members and furry companions are all wrangled up.
Get Similar Monitored Services For Fire, Flood, CO, and Medical
When you order your home security system, you can install more than intrusion prevention. components like flood detectors, fire alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors can be connected to your main home defense. If an disaster is sensed, your components will trigger just like your door and window alarms. And when the loud bell rings, your 24/7 monitoring agents are notified, and a text will show up on your smartphone.
There’s even a panic button, which is easily pinned to you or a loved one with a lanyard, wrist band, or a clothing clip. If someone you live with is a fall emergency or a serious medical condition, they can hit a two-finger button to call the monitoring team.
Get Safety, Responsiveness And Energy Savings With Home Automation
Today’s home automation devices can bring you a tier of control and convenience you’ve never got before. They will make your home more efficient and intelligent. And when you link smart devices to your home security system, they can also make your house much safer. For example:
- Schedule your smart bulbs to make it seem that your house is inhabited when you’re gone.
- Have your hall smart lights illuminate when your outdoor camera detects unusual motion.
- Use geofencing to secure your locks, turn off your smart lights, and turn down the thermostat when you leave the house.
- Make customized scenes so you can pre-set your lights, smart thermostat, alarms, cameras, and other devices with a single tap of a button.
- Or simply check up all your devices and set your devices with your mobile app.
Add that to the energy you’ll save with home automation, and you’ll quickly realize how much you can use a smart home security system in Concord. You will also be able to direct your devices with voice commands when you pair your security system to your favorite smart speaker.
Keep A View On Your House With Smart Cameras
Signs, decals, and smart lights are wonderful home invasion deterrents, but security cameras can take your protection to a better place. The last thing an intruder is looking for is to be caught on a security camera as the 30-second clip may be leveraged against them in a criminal investigation. You can install outdoor, indoor, and doorbell cameras, and all will allow you to see live feeds 24-hours a day.
Do you need to see what’s the commotion you heard in the yard? Would you want to say hi to the kids when they get home from school? Has the groceries been delivered yet? All you need is to get the clip from your mobile app. You may also allow notifications on your phone whenever a delivery person comes on your porch or your cameras sees abnormal motion. Then speak with visitors with the two-way talk feature on your cameras.
How To Find A Security System In Concord?
Are you looking for help in customizing a home security that works in Concord? Our ADT professionals will assist in building the most useful alarms, automation, and security cameras that can be bundled into one comprehensive plan. Call today at (603) 945-0837 or fill out the form below.