A Professionally Monitored Concord Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Concord monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Concord?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to find that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Concord flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're away from home. In the event your Concord flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Concord Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Concord flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Simply dial (603) 945-0837 today or fill out our form for your free quote.