What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Concord?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You install a component with a microphone on a table next to the crib, which sends audio signals to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. For instance, many monitors now offer high-definition video feeds and 2-way communication. You can even link some monitors to your wireless network so you may wander all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Concord are so elaborate that they resemble inside surveillance in both features and expense.
Should you replace your baby monitor with an indoor security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems have comparable functionality, you have numerous residents in Concord linking their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Now you don’t need to go into the room to quiet your newborn back to a restful state. Your calming voice might be the only requirement to keep them asleep.
● Motion sensors: Even though it’s possible to have your surveillance system continuously watch your baby sleep, your own alertness may start to lag. Conversely, if your security camera identifies unusual activity, it can be programmed to send a notification to your mobile device. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb over the crib or if your curious cat noses into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a 20-second clip to grandparents to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of carrying monitoring equipment wherever you go, you are now able to watch from your smart home mobile app. You could even check in on your young one and babysitter when you go for a date night.